Estate Sale Goddess Presents: LUSH LIFE!
Producers, DJ’s, Record Collectors, Vintage Vinyl Seekers, Crates Diggers, RECORDS, Jazz, Blues, Soul, Top Diggers, Funk Lovers, Vintage Lovers.
The crescendo of our estate sale season ends on a high note—Don’t miss this opportunity to shop the estate where Black Royals lived, entertained, loved and laughed. Record and Vintage people, DON'T MISS THIS SALE!
- • An obscenely fantastic collection of all the jazz greats! I mean every. great. album. ever. pressed!
- 1st pressings!!!!!!!
- Shop through the decades of 50’s, 60’s, 70’s ladies clothing! Think I. Magnins, Evans, Maurice L. Rothschild’s, Chas A. Stevens, Henri Bendel, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Givenchy, Faded Glory, Smokey Joes, Leather Superfly Midi Leather w matching Apple Hat & MANY, MANY, others.
- View the video to see the DOWNSTAIRS "LUSH LIFE" BOUTIQUE (Men & Women)
- Upstairs is for VINTAGE! Mens vintage & Womens vintage. Visit the website for photos and videos not viewed here. estatesalegoddess.blogspot.com
- Please stay tuned as we post photos, and add commentary.
- The video posted of this HISTORIC estate is a DO NOT MISS.
- Ring or Text 312.450.9821 or send me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in discussing purchasing the entire record collection.
#Cratediggers #vintageclothing #vinyl #Records #midcenturymodernfurniture #producers #DJs #BlackRoyals #Legends #ella #sarah #miles #jacksonparkhighlands #fashion #musicians #politicians #jazzandcocktails #LushLife #LynneMcDaniel #EstateSaleGoddess #DaddioDaylie #HerbKent #AKAS #Alphas #Omegas
Ladies in a time where dressing and entertaining at home was everything, enter this home where musicians, politicians, celebs and legends gathered. Back in the days of jazz and cocktails. Come see for yourself how it was truly done. Complimentary wine will be served in the "Billie Holiday Boutique" upstairs on the second level.
•Women's 1960’s, 1970’s, 1980’s fashions
•Mid Century Modern Furniture
•Men’s fashions 1960's, 1970's, 1980's fashions
*Shoes, Bags, clothes
*Black artwork (Stringfellow, Ernie Barnes, Annie Lee, Olympic Games Artwork,
*Fasco Oak vintage clock
*American of Martinsville Walnut Mid Century Modern Credenza
*Givenchy, Lauren, Burberry, Christian Dior...
*The Historymakers catologues
*Schaff Bros. Piano
*Vintage Black babydolls
*Brass and glass coffee table furniture
*Crystal vases and smalls
*80's and 90's Hats
*Leather coats and Jackets
*Kenwood High School Pom Poms Squad sweaters
*Olympiade 1972 Munchen plate (Germany)
*Berlin plates (KPM)
*English Racer Bicycle
I will post daily. STAY CLOSE!